For those women who can shape into a perfect figure we offer the Diane Poitiere Fajas, exclusive line of fajas from the Colombian brand Diane & Geordi, one of the best positioned fajas brand in the United States. Diane & Geordi has a vast catalog of underwear and outerwear for both men and women.
As one of its slogans says: "Diane for women ... Geordi for men", Fajas by Diane focus on women and offer quality anatomical designs in all sizes, shapes and prices. Products made in Colombia, with sizes ranging from 32 to 46, or from XS to XXL. Colors that flow between black, white, skin, cocoa and even red, made with a wide variety of materials and textures: microfiber, Powernet, látex, microlátex, spandex cotton with and without lace; With or without seams. In addition, Fajas Diane offers lines for use under all types of clothing or for any occasion: leggings, short girdles, waist trainers, body type, with panty thread, among others.
What are the benefits of wearing Fajas Diane
Some of the uses for Fajas Diane include molding, adjusting, controlling, reducing or lifting different parts of the body such as the abdomen, waist, bust or buttocks.
They are perfect for daily use or for after delivery, caesarean section, or for procedures like liposuction. Put simply, these garments fit the lifestyle of the modern woman.
Fajas Diane Power Control
Colombian made fajas with a high level of compression, micro latex products leave you comfortable and with freedom of movement while helping to shape the body and correct posture. About 50 designs, between seven lines:
- Post-op. Perfect girdles for postoperative procedure or postpartum, due to the fact that the fajas do not expand with use and improve blood circulation
- Microlatex. Girdles made of microlátex material with thermoreductor effect. They are reducing fajas that shape the body and sharpen the waist.
- Body. Special designs that compliment outfits and stylize the figure.
- Powerlight. Fajas with intermediate compression that control body measurements.
- Seamless. Comfortable and seamless designs, low compression. Invisible under clothes.
- Masculine. Special fajas for men. They help control the abdomen and correct posture.