Faja BBL Stage 2 Black Waist Is One Size Smaller Than The Hips
One Size Smaller At The Waist + No Compression in the Butt Region
Designed for use after BBL surgery, this faja features:
- High Compression
- Three rows of hook and eye closure
- Open gusset perineal closure
- Wide cushioned straps with adjustable hook and eye closure
- Nylon interior lining
- Shorts are lined with double silicone, which prevents the garment from rolling up.
- Please review the size chart and try on the instructions below.
Composition: 82% Polyamide, 18% spandex. Lining: 86% Nylon, 14% spandex
Select your size based on your hip measurement.
|Size||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)||Thigh|
|S||27.0 - 29.0||36.5 - 38.0||21.0 - 22.5|
|M||29.5 - 31.5||38.5 - 41.0||23.0 - 24.0|
|L||32.0 - 34.5||41.5 - 44.0||24.5 - 25.0|
|XL||35.0 - 37.0||44.5 - 46.5||25.5 - 27.0|
|2XL||37.5 - 40.0||47.0 - 49.0||27.5 - 28.0|
If you are in-between sizes, select a size up. Garments run small.
ATTN: How to try on the garment:
Please be advised due to Powernet fabric you must break in the garment, fold the adhesive lace-up, align the seams to your inner thigh, pull up the garment, and move your legs close (stance should be no more than 5 inches apart), now start hooking the first hook & eye closure, (begin from the bottom hook and move up)