Faja BBL Stage 2 Cocoa Waist Is One Size Smaller Than The Hips
One Size Smaller At The Waist + No Compression in the Butt Region
To determine your size you must use the size chart below only. If you are in between sizes or post-op (high inflammation) we recommend sizing up. Follow the try-on guide below the size chart
Designed for use after BBL surgery, this faja features:
- High Compression
- Three rows of hook and eye closure
- Open gusset perineal closure
- Wide cushioned straps with adjustable hook and eye closure
- Nylon interior lining
- Shorts are lined with double silicone, which prevents the garment from rolling up.
- Composition: 82% Polyamide, 18% spandex. Lining: 86% Nylon, 14% spandex
Reference: Model wears a medium : Waist :25" Hip:40" Thigh:23"
Please select your size based on your measurements, follow these steps below(using a measuring tape):
1. Locate your natural waistline (sits above the belly button), make sure you are fully relaxed, do not suck in your stomach, and make sure you don't pull in your measuring tape too tight.
2. Measure your hips: Measure at your hip and around the largest part of your buttocks.
Please be advised all bodies are different. These garments have limited stretch. If you have full thighs we recommend selecting a size up. If you are a post-op customer with high inflammation, we recommend sizing up.
Select your size based on your hip measurement.
ATTN: How to try on the garment:
Please be advised due to Powernet fabric you must break in the garment, fold the adhesive lace-up, align the seams to your inner thigh, pull up the garment, and move your legs close (stance should be no more than 5 inches apart), now start hooking the first hook & eye closure, (begin from the bottom hook and move up)
Faja Size Chart
The faja sizes take into account weight, waist and type of use (daily or post-surgical).
Faja fajas run small. Due to the garment's high compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size. In addition, if you are between sizes please select one size up.
WAIST: Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS: Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
PRO TIP: Remember to gradually increase the compression of your faja overtime.
|SIZE / TALLA
COL - USA
|WAIST / CINTURA
|HIP / CADERA
|S||23.9” - 26.3”||35.4” - 38.5”|
|M||26.7” - 30.7”||38.9” - 43.3”|
|L||31.1” - 35”||43.7” - 47.2”|
|XL||35.4” - 39.3”||47.6” - 50.3”|
|2XL||39.7” - 42.1”||50.7” - 53.1”|
|3XL||42.5” - 44.8”||53.5” - 55.5”|