Faja Tummy Tuck Side Zipper Black
Runs small. To determine your size you must use the size chart below only. If you are in between sizes or post-op (high inflammation) we recommend sizing up. Follow the try-on guide below the size chart.
Made with top-quality materials, comfortable, high-compression garment that maintains its original shape use after use.
During post-op use, it increases mobility and reduces pain.
Using it daily favors good posture and shapes the body in a uniform and natural way. Made with colors that generate an optical effect so that it is invisible with outer clothing.
Material: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex. Lining: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex/Powernet: 85% polyamide 15% elastane.
Available in Cocoa and Black.
- Powernet material: high compression
- Side-zipper closure with one row of hook & eye closure, and adhesive lace
- For post-op procedures such as tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)/c-section and for daily use
- Perineal zipper closure
Please select your size based on your measurements, follow these steps below(using a measuring tape):
1. Locate your natural waistline (sits above the belly button), make sure you are fully relaxed, do not suck in your stomach, and make sure you don't pull in your measuring tape too tight.
2. Measure your hips: Measure at your hip and around the largest part of your buttocks.
Please be advised all bodies are different. These garments have limited stretch. If you have full thighs we recommend selecting a size up. If you are a post-op customer with high inflammation, we recommend sizing up.
|Size||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)|
|S||23.9 - 26.3||35.4 - 38.5|
|M||26.7 - 29.7||38.9 - 43.3|
|L||31.1 - 33.0||43.7 - 47.2|
|XL||34.0 - 39.0||47.6 - 50.3|
|2XL||40 - 42.5||50.7 - 53.1|
|3XL||43.0 - 44.8||53.5 - 55.5|
REFERENCE: 5'5 Model wears a small.
ATTN: How to try on the garment:
Please be advised due to powernet fabric you must break in the garment, fold the adhesive lace up, align the seams to your inner thigh, pull up the garment, and move your legs close (stance should be no more than 5 inches apart), now closing the garment from the bottom hook and move up and zip.